Thursday, April 5, 2012

The start

I have been asked several times by friends why I haven't created my own blog, I have finally decided it was time to dust off my computer and use it as I had always intended to use it.  I feel a little rusty having only used my skills of communication in short posts on FB.  I guess the hope of others reading my thoughts and sending out an AMEN rather than clicking the thumbs up response to a brief thought has awakened again within me.  I've chosen the name The Single Satisfaction because I'm hoping to write about life as a single woman from my point of view.  It isn't a tragedy to be found manless and I think very few people are encouraging woman to just sit back and enjoy life for what it is right now. 

So I will write about things that I'm learning, thoughts I've been having, funny stories I wanted to share and pictures of beautiful places I've been.  I hope the end result will be a smile left on your face, a warm feeling in your heart or maybe a moment of relief in finding that you're not alone in this struggle of trying to do life.

Of course should I suddenly find myself no longer single I guess I will have to rework the whole idea. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment